OFM World Wide Radio

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your official forums for OFM

2 posters

Health needs of a friend going in to doctor tomorrow

DJ Kat
    DJ Kat

Health needs of a friend going in to doctor tomorrow Empty Health needs of a friend going in to doctor tomorrow

Post  DJ Kat Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:42 pm

Friend recently went in for a female exam at her doctor. Thankfully they caught the abnormal pre-cancerous cells and will be "freezing" the area (aka cryotherapy) tomorrow. Am just praying she get through the freeze-thaw procedure without too much discomfort. Her life in general as I understand it has been rather hectic, so prayers for that as well! Smile
    princess
    princess

Health needs of a friend going in to doctor tomorrow Empty Re: Health needs of a friend going in to doctor tomorrow

Post  princess Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:59 pm

any update on your friend?
    DJ Kat
    DJ Kat

Health needs of a friend going in to doctor tomorrow Empty Re: Health needs of a friend going in to doctor tomorrow

Post  DJ Kat Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:52 pm

I talked to her, and while I'm thankful the pre-cancerous cells were found, I think I would much rather pass on exams than ever risk going through that myself Surprised

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:30 pm