OFM World Wide Radio

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your official forums for OFM

Leave this forum for Registered users only, or put public viewable?

Poll

Leave this forum for Registered users ONLY or make viewable to all?

[ 1 ]
    Leave this forum for Registered users only, or put public viewable?  Bar_left100%Leave this forum for Registered users only, or put public viewable?  Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Leave this forum for Registered users only, or put public viewable?  Bar_left0%Leave this forum for Registered users only, or put public viewable?  Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    admin
    admin
    Admin

Leave this forum for Registered users only, or put public viewable?  Empty Leave this forum for Registered users only, or put public viewable?

Post  admin Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Prayer is powerful and real. With the SoundPaw forums only being in its infancy at a few days old, not many people around here yet.

Advantage of keeping this forum to Registered forum users (you are if you are seeing this currently) - keeps things a little more private. I'd encourage generalization anyways, as ANYONE can sign up in these forums. Also, because there are internet trolls, and "religion" and anything related can be such a hot topic, keeping this "hidden" from people not signed up with a forum account prevents trolling (ie. troublemakers online with no focus but to cause problems)

As these forums become more established, I am open to doing what the majority wants. My reasoning for the way it is now, actually was an accident when I was setting the categories up, but after more thought, keeping as is UNLESS others would like to see this Prayer forum moved to full public view.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:07 pm