OFM World Wide Radio

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your official forums for OFM

2 posters

The Game Room

I_TVixen
    I_TVixen

The Game Room Empty The Game Room

Post  I_TVixen Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Ok all you gamers, how about a place to chat about all your favorite games, new, old school, on-line, PS, X-box, Wii, RPG, PC etc.... What's new?, What's Hot?, What's Not! Every thing goes here.. GAME ON!
    DJ Kat
    DJ Kat

The Game Room Empty Re: The Game Room

Post  DJ Kat Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:27 pm

I always enjoyed my Playstation game, Duke Nuke 'Em. Oh and I had the computer game of it too. I tend to enjoy exploring, so I'd often play with cheat mode on, so I could shoot the crap outta monsters, but also explore, explore, explore. Sometimes the whole exploration thing is something I enjoy even more than the actual game itself.

Actually, before I knew of any game "cheats" I had played games like Super Mario Bros. on Nintendo, and Sonic the Hedgehog all the way through to the end until beating the game before ever having used the "cheats". The invincible modes, what did I do with them years later = explore the entire game maps.

I guess it's kinda like the way I can just explore using google maps for hours on end. Worlds, the one I live in, and ones game devs create are interesting to me.

Warcraft is another game sister, brother-in-law and I used to play for hours and hours together. Basically, her husband could go do something else while sister and I had a great time building our little cities.. and he still could go in for 30 min, build his city, and nuke us both hehehe good times

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 pm